Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Carbonsix Barrel Review

Carbonsix Barrel Review - So i wanted to start a discussion thread in preperation for the full review later that i will add when. Only one carbon six thus far but have been very pleased with it. I got a 26” barrel from them in 243 ackley improved and it’s been shooting great for me. I've only been around two of christensen's carbons. Any sort of extended strings of fire, and the barrel started to whip really bad. They claim 1/2moa with proper reloading. We took a look at what makes these barrels so great, why they. Wouldn't allow for chambering of shell thought it was cut incorrectly.they took it back and cut a new one while damaging my trigger shoe on the rifle. I have emailed the barrel manufacture and am waiting for a reply. Hey everyone, so i ordered a barrel from carbonsix because i've been looking at proof barrels for awhile but cant afford $900 for just a barrel blank. I was very surprised about. We have two of the 3 carbonsix barrels we are testing up and running. The carbon barrel craze is incredible nowadays. I’ll put a positive review out for carbon six. If i had bought it for hunting, it would have probably been fine.

308 Winchester Customer Review Carbonsix Barrels

1) both guns shot sub moa angles. Only one carbon six thus far but have been very pleased with it. The carbon barrel craze is incredible nowadays. I was very surprised about. That modular design allows for an.